Saturday, October 20, 2012

Mr Pumpkin Makes His Debut



It's that time again!
Mr. Pumpkin makes his annual debut.
See his Halloween treat bag?
It's full of fun stuff for Taylor.

Wax lip/fangs
Vampire teeth
Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

and I'll add more until she visits next weekend.

He's been with us a long, long time.
Purchased at KMART when my kids were young.
Now he entertains my granddaughter.
She used to dance with him when they were 
the same size, actually he was taller!
He's one of my most loved holiday decorations.



7 comments:

Sunnybrook Farm said...

I never saw one of those, looks like it would be a fun thing for kids, not too scary. I put up a cardboard skeleton one year and scared my daughter, it was so fake but real to her. Happy Halloween!

Michelle said...

We have a bear scarecrow that we put out every year. My kids are grown now but still love to see the decorations when they come home.

Lisa said...

So sweet! I saved all my decorations used when my children were small. It's nice pulling them back out for the grandbaby to see.

Manny said...

That's a nice tradition. Glad your granddaughter can enjoy it too. Traditions are great for family.

Susie said...

Hi Kathy, he is lovely, I love all the colours of Halloween and Autumn they really make grey days happy! I am sure your Granddaughter will love him. Susie x

Emily Cromer said...

He is too cute and I am glad you get to experience the fun a second time with your grand daughter! What a fun tradition!

Candy C. said...

He is cute! How fun that you kept him! :)