Saturday, July 15, 2017

Is Anything Cuter Than a Bee Butt?


Yep!  It's a cutie alright.
I saw this little round bee butt sticking our of my hosta.
Pretty soon here it comes, covered in pollen and all happy.

Read below to see why I was a bit worried today.


I had a scary moment today.
I had to drive THE TRUCK and not only the TRUCK
but also pulling the BOAT TRAILER!!!

And, I had to pull it out of the water,
no boat on it though.  I had to pull it out while
my husband, Tom, and graddaughter, Taylor,
were holding the boat on shore as they prepared to leave.

I still can't get wet yet so out of caution I stayed home.

What did I do with the truck and trailer once I left?
Ahhhh, here was the tricky thing.
I can maybe drive it on the road IF I don't have to back up.
You can't see out the back so you have only the side mirrors
and while I can back my car up OK, not the truck with 
a trailer on it.  So, I left it parked out front until I can
get my brother in law to back it down the curved driveway for me.
I would have pulled in but then I'd have to back out.
No, No, No.

Someday I'll learn to do back it up.  Just not today.

6 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

I'd like to have bees again, but if I did, I think I'd try the top bar hive.

LindaG said...

I don't back up trailers. I can't even back up a trailer with a riding mower without jackknifing.

I have pulled the trailer out with the boat on it; but only far enough to get out of the way of other boaters. Then I pull over and park and we secure the boat to come home.

I think you did good, Kathy. God bless. ♥

Yahoobuckaroo's Blog said...

Hey, you're back!! And still a danger to yourself and others I see. LOL!

Fighting my own stomach problems these days. I'm supposed to get a partial gastrectomy in a couple of weeks. I don't really think I need it (I'm doing much better lately), but I'm doing it anyway. No solid food for 17 straight days.

I may consider a lobotomy next. Thinking . . . thinking . . . darn, I lost my place. . . .

Kathy Felsted Usher said...

Yahoo- Yipes! Not good. I hope you get through it and heal up quickly

Manny said...

Well, I can probably think of a lot of things cuter than a bee butt...LOL.

LindaG said...

Will reply here, too, just in case. The email was indeed from me. You are in my thoughts, Kathy.
God bless.