Saturday, May 10, 2014

Guess Who's Pooping in My Garden




Guess Who's Pooping in My Garden

They're Baaack!!!

Walk along the flower garden wall,
spy the poop and look up.


Worms!
Last year they were so invasive that you could HEAR
their poop falling from the trees,
just like a gentle rain.

But it's not.
It's poop.

Poop from all the green leaves and lovely buds.
I can pick many off but not all.
Some are big (comparatively) and green
 some small and brown.
All are voracious!

This means war.


5 comments:

HIBISCUS HOUSE said...

I hate them!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Hahahaha....love the title. They are "Here" as well.....:)

LindaG said...

Darn bugs always wear me out.
Sorry you have so many!

Lisa said...

Happy Mother's Day Kathy!

Harry Flashman said...

Well, that's a relief. I thought this was going to be a post about homeless people!